Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blast from the past Rob TRL


Oh Rob,
It's been so long since we've seen you. Oct 3 to be exact, and not under the best circumstances; in fact horrible. That was the night you & Kristen were chased into your hotel by the trolls.

Please know your fans NEVER want to see this. We do not enjoy those photos or videos. They make us cringe, cry, and feel so much anger that we want to cause bodily harm to those with the cameras. I was right down the street from you when this happened and I'm glad I wasn't there to see it in person, because my natural instinct to protect, love and devour you would have won out, and I would of ended up in jail for assault against the asshole who followed you.

Eclipse is winding down, last week I believe, and then your whirlwind of New Moon promotions begin, where you'll be flying from one country to the next. I will be thrilled to see you and hear your beautiful voice, but sad for you at the same time. The screaming and madness will begin again.

I hope you get some family time before you take off for your next role. I look forward yo seeing you soon.

Your Girl Always...

No comments: