Friday, July 17, 2009

First Post

This is a work in progress, and will probably take me forever to get it the way I want, and add all the photos and videos I need to keep me sane.
I have limited PC time, so I will be slow with updates.

First of all, I have the utmost respect for Robert, and although I have wild and lusty thoughts about him 24 hours a day, he is first and foremost a human being, a talented and gifted actor, beautiful musician and delightfully wonderful person.

This site is just a place for me to share my love of this man and hopefully keep myself from exploding from my cravings for him.

I am finely aged, so I guess that makes me a cougar. I can accept that because when it comes to Rob, there are thousands of us, so I know I'm normal. My kids think I'm nuts, and I'm ok with that!

No comments: