Monday, March 29, 2010

DuRobAmi OVERLOAD!!!!

There's so many photos and videos I will never catch up or be able to post them all, that's why, thankfully, I love ROBsessed!!!
Here's just a few highlights!!!

Be sure to pause the music player on the right so you can hear DuRob!



Rob smelling a flower! Seriously Rob are you trying to commit... on Twitpic


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Photobucket

LAAAAAAARRRRRRRGE!!!!!!!! #DuRob on Twitpic

Photobucket

2 comments:

Angie said...

RPG, I finally got caught up on all the posts at Robsessed. Can't believe we got all those goodies the weekend my family visits. grrrr

DuRob looks so damn good! This movie just might end me.

17foreverlisa said...

DuRobAmi OVERLOAD, indeed! Gah!! I can't tell you how much I am loving Rob in period costume. And how cute was he delivering that line to the fans in Hungarian?!!

I hope you're following the Bel Ami Film site, too. They are doing a great job. Besides the f*ckhawt pics/videos of Rob, I'm really enjoying the breakdown of the script, casting info, background info on the set locations, etc. Very interesting.

Lisa